My name is Elias Abdel Ahad. I am a Rhythmical Massage Therapist and an Anthroposophist dedicated to the Spiritual Science of Healing, with over 18 years of experience as an international therapist and workshop facilitator.
My thorough training in numerous healing modalities reflects my deep understanding of ourBody-Spirit-Mind connection and deep desire to help my clients orchestrate authentic healing and change in their lives.
Some specific indications or illnesses for my specialized treatments include:
- Stress and anxiety
- Sleep disorders
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscular tension, strain and injury
- Back pain
- Immune and auto-immune disorders
- ADD and ADHD
- Developmental disorders and disabilities
- Behavioral health disorders
- Failure to thrive
- Frail constitution
- Eating disorders
- Digestive disorders
- Hormonal imbalances associated with menstruation and menopause
- Degenerative disorders of the nervous system
- Cardiovascular disorders such as angina pectoris, hypertension and venous insufficiency
- Respiratory conditions such as asthma, respiratory obstruction, pneumonia
Note: My unique talents extent to Distant Healing even if you are in another continent. I also find healing with Hypnotherapy is also effective in person or online.
Rhythmical Massage Therapy:
uses a gentle rhythmic quality of touch.
You will feel as though your whole body is breathing, not just your lungs.
This specific quality of touch can be deeply penetrating and effect changes in the various tissues in profound ways. It is like, when you gently touch the surface of a pond, infinite ripples are formed, while if you throw a stone, the magnitude of the ripples may be greater, but they will not travel as broadly.
That gentle rhythmic quality of touch enables the Prana or Qi Body to be more stimulated and lifted out of Gravity into Levity.
My practice is customised to your specific needs within each session. In the process of the session, your soul will manifest itself more freely in your body, and I will be able to read and feel deeply what is going on.
Rudolf Steiner the father of Anthroposophy, said that " in the future the hands will become sense-organs", and this is what will happen in the session, I will be listening to what is going on inside and outside of your body.
- Your emotions, and traumas- will be expressed through your body in varying degrees which I can “read” through energetic patterns and patterns of physical tension and holding. This process allows me to receive impressions that help direct the integration of my various therapeutic techniques, optimizing your healing experience. "Your issue is in your tissue" and by that after reading your tissue, it will help us address the issue.
- Your thoughts may feel disorganized and chaotic in an unfamiliar way at first – this is quite normal and is a consequence of supporting a significant shift in the mind-body experience. This is often (usually) followed by an experience of a deeply, soul-embracing sense of peace, with a drift into slow brain wave activity (theta waves) – this is the state between conscious and unconscious processes of the mind and is an important stage of integrating the healing that follows these sessions. Sleep often follows where the brain makes significant changes in neural connections that further support change and integration.
- Your willing or actions - after the session(s), you will gradually have increased awareness of habitual ways of being in the world and relationship with yourself and others. You will find a deeper connection to what your heart and soul desires and will find choice in taking action in accordance with these feelings. Awareness of “old” concepts about yourself and others will increase and you will find greater integration of the thinking parts of yourself and the deeper, physically held feeling parts – this is the perfect condition for more soul-full living.
"Rhythmical Massage Therapy is the bridge between all manual therapies (deep touch) and energy work therapies (no touch).
It is like the mind that connects our body to our soul."
"The hands are the most formative, most sensitive of our living tools."
Dr M. Hauschka